Write for Us
Want to write for Plastic Surgery Hub? You can either send us a proposed article or blog series that you’ve already written or send us a pitch for one you think would be a good fit for Plastic Surgery Hub.
- accurate and factual. If what you submit isn’t factual and well researched, it won’t get posted.
- educational and entertaining: so illustrating some interesting fact, procedure, or trend in a warm and inviting style; think magazine style writing.
- written by you, original with none of it plagiarized from somewhere else. (note: we always double check this before accepting an article or blog)
- not published elsewhere on the web. (published elsewhere in a magazine, book, or the like is OK, so long as you still own the rights to the article; please tell us if it’s been published in one of these places and where/when)
For an article or blog pitch, please include:
- The interesting fact, procedure or trend you’ll be covering and what angle you plan to take.
- The title you think would work best for the article. (This title should be the subject of your email to us).
- A rough estimate of what you think the length of the article will be.
- Any relevant information about yourself and your experience level. If you’ve been published elsewhere or have examples of your work, those are always a plus to send along with a link.
- If proposing a blog series, please include at least three topics on your theme of choice.
Send your article or pitch to us via the form below. We get a lot of submissions, so it sometimes takes a while for us to get back to you, so be patient in waiting for a response.