Less than a month to go, register today!
Recent media attention relating to the death of Ms Jean Huang on 1st September has highlighted serious concerns in relation to the regulation of Cosmetic Medicine.
Next month, the 13th National Laser and Cosmetic Medicine Conference will address these issues in a panel forum titled,
The Oversight and Regulation of the Cosmetic Medicine Industry
The Panel will be chaired by Dr Doug Grose, President of the CPCA and will include:
- Professor Greg Goodman, Dermatologist
- Bruce Battye, NSW Ministry of Health
- Kate Gillman, AVANT Medical Insurers
- John Jarvoniczky, ARPANSA
LCMC 2017 is endorsed by the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine (ACAM) which supports licensing and regulation of facilities providing cosmetic medicine procedures and ensuring that practitioners providing cosmetic medicine procedures are qualified and registered with AHPRA.
Other topics in the two-day program include;
- legal issues highlighted through case studies in cosmetic procedures
- skin cancer diagnosis and treatment
- acne management
- the use of lasers for vaginal rejuvenation
- dermal fillers
- marketing your practice through social media
- live demonstrations and industry sponsored breakfast sessions
Full program details can be found on the website at; www.dcconferences.com.au/lcmc2017/program_overview
Registration is available online at: www.dcconferences.com.au/lcmc2017
RACGP CPD Accredited
LCMC 2017 is accredited with a number of associations:
- Approved by RACGP QI and CPD Program: 28 Category 2 CPD points
- Approved by ACCRM: 11 core points
- Approved by CPCA for 2 points/hour in sub-category 3(b) and 4(b)
Special offer! Use the code pshdinner when registering to go in the running to win 1 of 2 free tickets to the conference dinner!
For further information please visit the conference website: www.dcconferences.com.au/lcmc2017