Bridge the gap between surgical and non-surgical body remodelling procedures
BodyTite is a body contouring procedure that is minimally invasive. The BodyTite procedure delivers results that were once only able to be achieved through more invasive and a range of surgical procedures.
The BodyTite technology is powered by Radio Frequency Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL) that is effectively directed to designated specific body areas to provide the contraction of the dermis, the subdermal connective tissue and adipose tissue coagulation.
This may sound complicated, but essentially BodyTite treats a designated body area effectively and evenly. Powered by directional Radio Frequency (RF), BodyTite procedures are proven to result in three-dimensional tissue remodelling through fat coagulation and volumetric heating.
BodyTite For Effective & Minimally Invasive Body Contouring
BodyTite ensures that the treatment results are consistent across the designated targeted area of the body, avoiding over-treated or under-treated areas.
Add a suite of minimally invasive procedures that contours and helps to lift abdominal, breast (BreastTite treatment), face, neck, arm, thighs and knees tissue and you have technology in your hands that can help you deliver amazing results for clients.
BodyTite Key Benefits for Clinics
BodyTite’s Radio Frequency technology presents the future of body and face contouring. By adding BodyTite, FaceTite, AccuTite and Morpheus8 to your clinical offerings, and your practice will:
- Some in-office procedures can be done under local anaesthesia from as little as 25 minutes
- Deliver surgical results to patients without the use of a scalpel or large visible scars
- Controlled heating at critical temperatures allows contraction of between 36.4-47%, far higher than any other thermal energy system(1)(2)
- Attract a broader patient base by offering a solution without the large scars and minimal downtime
- Be able to provide solutions to a younger set of patients who are not yet ready for a facelift, or don’t want a tummy tucks
- Innovate with the leading technology in the marketplace today
For more information about InMode’s BodyTite, visit https://www.inmode.com.au/pages/bodytite-pro
(1) Nonexcisional Tissue Tightening: Creating Skin Surface Area Reduction During Abdominal Liposuction by Adding Radiofrequency Heating
(2) Chia, C. T., Neinstein, R. M., & Theodorou, S. J. (2017). Evidence-Based Medicine: Liposuction. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery