Want all your questions about breast augmentation answered? Well, we can’t offer a consultation ourselves but the next best thing is the Facebook Live that Dr Nicholas Moncrieff did in December!
For those who missed it, we have included a link to it here.
It’s a wealth of information on breast augmentation and you really get a sense of what Dr Moncrieff and his award-winning team at Hunter Plastic Surgery in Newcastle are like. Experts, honest, friendly and sensible is how I’d describe them!
In the video Dr Moncrieff specifically addresses all the commonly asked questions including:
- What is the difference between round and anatomical implants?
- What about smooth vs textured implants?
- Can I have fat grafting instead?
- Do I need a lift or implants or both?
- What about ALCL and BII?
- How much does it cost?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- How soon can I get back to running, swimming and other activities?
He and his wife Amber also answer questions from women live and then give you a quick introduction their 3D breast surgery simulation service run by Practice Manager Jessica (and soon to be new mum so Alicia will be stepping into her role for a few months).
And of course, Dr Moncrieff features a mix of his results on different body types and ages. You can always check out his gallery, including real patient journey’s here.