Celebrities having Facelift Surgery – Top Celebrities who had a facelift
Many celebrities decide to undergo the facelift procedure to look younger. Depending on their age, they may choose to have a mini facelift, a full facelift, a deep plane facelift or even a ponytail facelift, the newest facelift method developed in the USA. These facelifts are relatively safe, especially if done by an experienced plastic surgeon who can minimise risks and provide the best operating environment.
Many celebrities, both men and women, decide to have their first facelift around the age of 40 and a second, revision facelift around the age of 65-70. As many experienced surgeons say, having an early facelift significantly improves the results, preserves skin elasticity for longer and postpones the second facelift for a much later period in life
Quality Skin Care and Cosmeceuticals, Injectables and antiageing facial rejuvenation devices can also help keep you looking young. These can also be combined with a facelift for the ultimate facial makeover.
About Facelift Surgery
Australians love spending time outside, so, it is no wonder that prolonged sun exposure and squinting your eyes all day long leave signs on your face. Facelift/Rhytidectomy is a plastic surgical procedure that removes signs of ageing: it removes loose facial skin and sagging jowls it can also significantly improve deep, inset wrinkles.
There are several kinds of facelifts, and your specialist plastic surgeon will be able to suggest the best one based on the state of your skin. Your age, the damage that was done by the sun, stress, and lifestyle choices can all influence your decision. In choosing the best facelift procedure for you, it is important that you work together with your surgeon to find the solution most suitable for you.
In performing the facelift, your specialist plastic surgeon will make inconspicuous incisions behind the hairline, removing excess skin and tightening the remaining skin. An experienced plastic surgeon may suggest fat grafting in the area around your eyes and cheeks and may also suggest combining your facelift with another surgical procedure, such as neck lift, browlift or chin lipo. Combining surgical procedures is a commonplace practice that results in true rejuvenation and recontouring for amazing facelift results.
Benefits of Facelift Surgery
A facelift is a recommended procedure for anyone who has loose, saggy facial skin, especially as a result of:
- Prolonged sun exposure
- Lifestyle habits
- Strong facial expressions (either a personal or a professional trait), and
- As well as a history of massive weight gain and weight loss.
All these factors can significantly reduce your skin’s elasticity and deteriorate it much faster than would naturally happen. As with most other conditions, people tend to postpone proper care for the skin until later in life, when much damage has already been done.
Advantages of a Facelift
Rhytidectomy or facelift has many advantages to offer to those who opt for this procedure, including;
- Firmer facial skin
- Improved skin elasticity and skin health
- Slower ageing and laxity formation
- Better cheekbone prominence
- Reduction in sagging jowls
- Reduction in ‘sad eyes’
- Fewer wrinkles, especially the deep wrinkles
- Improved skin texture
- More self-confidence
- Better social life.
For all of these reasons, the facelift is one the most sought after procedures among celebrities. It is one of the reasons why so many celebrities always look young and fresh. As many of them say, a good diet and exercise are the foundation upon which a healthy, youthful body is built. Still, signs of ageing can appear even in professional athletes, so having a facelift procedure can only improve what you’ve worked hard for your entire life.
If you think sun exposure is not harmful or that the SPF30 can provide 100% protection against the sun, you should know that no prevention can spare your skin from harmful sun radiation. While the Ozone Layer is replenishing at a fast rate, the damage that has been done is accumulative. In fact, every new exposure to the sun adds a little bit of damage to the skin and speeds up the rate at which you age.
Being able to reverse the damage and ageing is the ultimate solution. Any facelift can help you, as it has helped many others, achieve your desired results in a record time. With a relatively fast recovery time and results that can be seen in as little as 2-4 weeks, the facelift is the safe bay for many who would like to keep up their youthful appearance and enjoy the full benefits that life has to offer.
Celebrity Facelifts – A List of Celebs who had a Facelift
Many celebrities decide to have a facelift and sometimes even several facelifts during their career. Prolonged exposure to the sun, a stressful job and long hours can all impact the health of your skin.
On a celebrities’ skin, however, any damage is much easier to notice. After all, their faces are constantly in the public eye – magnified in newspapers, magazines, social media and on our screens.
Some of the following celebrities are very open about their plastic surgery, while others are more discreet. The following are all believed to have had a facelift.
- Kathy Griffin had a facelift, a brow lift, liposuction, injectables, breast augmentation, etc.,
- Wayne Newton, multiple facelifts, neck lift, rhinoplasty, and eye lift,
- Marc Jacobs had a facelift,
- Sonja Morgan had a facelift and a neck lift,
- Kris Jenner had a breast augmentation, facelift, necklift, chin lift, lasers and injectables,
- John Travolta had a facelift and injectables,
- Barry Manilow had a facelift, rhinoplasty and injectables,
- Dolly Parton had facelifts, breast augmentation, eye lift, chin augmentation, rhinoplasty and injectables,
- Al Pacino had rhinoplasty, facelift and injectables as well,
- Cher had multiple facelifts, a neck lift, cheek implants, liposuction and injectables,
- Sharon Osbourne had facelifts, a tummy tuck, thigh lifts and arm lifts, breast augmentation, and injectables, and
- Pamela Anderson had botox, injectables, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, and facelift.
Feature Facelift Celebs – their Story and what they said about the Benefits of a Facelift
Kathy Griffin has undergone a lot of cosmetic surgery or, as she likes to call it, ‘dental work’. This amazing celebrity had a facelift, a brow lift, liposuction, breast augmentation as well as injectables. She got her first facelift when she was 36, and this early facelift has preserved a lot of her facial features.
This 60-year-old looks at least 50, and early work on her face has made contributed to her youthful look.
Without overdoing any of her cosmetic work, she looks and feels very natural and better than ever before. She says that the surgeries can be painful, but to be beautiful, one must endure.
Sonja Morgan, a Real Housewives of New York star, admitted getting a lower facelift and a neck lift. This amazing 56-year old said she went to a specialist plastic surgeon to get rid of wrinkles and saggy jowls, this is the excess skin that collects at the bottom of the cheeks and on the neck.
She said that after the 12th season of RHONY, she just needed some rest, and she needed a way to ‘pick her up. Sonja Morgan also shared that she had a deep plane facelift. This is a facelift technique designed to avoid separating the skin from the fatty tissues or the muscle. The technique moves the entire face structure for remarkably natural results that last much longer than the traditional facelifts.
Sonja Morgan has many reasons to be proud of her appearance. Not only does the facelift look incredibly natural, but it is also her honesty about getting it that will empower other women to take control of their looks. It is rare to see somebody who talks about plastic surgery as openly as she does, let alone post it on social media as a facelift before and after photos.
In 2011, Kris Jenner, the mum of the Jenner-Kardashian family, had a facelift. This celebrity strictly follows all the beauty standards. After all, she created many of them. She is frank and open about her facelift experience and says she needed support during her recovery.
She was so amazed by her results that she even decided to gift a facelift to her best friend.
Kris Jenner was very satisfied with her facelift results. She looks young, vibrant and very energised every time she hits the screen.
Barry Manilow has been quiet about his plastic surgery, although the information that has leaked says that he has had as many as three facelifts, as well as eyelid surgery. The American pop singer and songwriter had his first facelift in 1995, second in 2003 and third in 2006. At the time of his second facelift, he also had an eyelid lift.
The facelifts included both upper facelifts and lower facelifts. Many plastic surgeons agree that repeated facelifts can sometimes cause results that do not look as natural. Having two facelifts in three years (2003 and 2006) may be too much. However, as many satisfied celebrities can testify, having your first facelift in your 40s and then the second one in your 60s should give the best results.
Dolly Parton is one of the rare celebrities who is very frank about her plastic surgery. She states that she was not pretty enough. So she decided to work with what she had to keep the image of a country-girl beauty that she was trying to pursue throughout her career.
So, Dolly Parton had several surgical procedures to augment what she already had. She had facelifts, breast augmentation, eye lift, chin augmentation, rhinoplasty and injectables. As she says, she feels good and real, and this is exactly how a woman her age should feel: empowered to take control of her looks.
Sharon Osborne has more of a holistic approach to plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures. She says that if you do not like something about yourself and you can pay for plastic surgery, then go ahead and change it. In a nutshell, what you do with your face and body is your thing.
Sharon Osbourne had facelifts, a tummy tuck, thigh lifts and arm lifts, breast augmentation, and injectables, all to look younger and fresher.
This British-American TV face and music manager has had four facelifts, but with very natural results.
Celebrity Facelift FAQs
Has Suzanne Somers ever had a facelift?
- Although this is only a rumour, facelift experts compared Suzanne Somers face in 2000 and 2020. The difference between the photos is remarkably small, which should say that, yes, Suzanne Somers did have a facelift. In any case, no obvious work was done, although her very prominent cheekbones say that at least some facial fillers or dermal fillers have been used.
Did Sonia Morgan have a facelift?
- Yes, Sonia Morgan had a facelift. She says that she had a lower facelift and a neck lift. As she calls it, she lifted the drapes – this time permanently. The star has had multiple plastic surgeries, including a nose job. The surgeries were the only natural solution for her – as she ages, the gravity takes its toll and reduces skin elasticity.
Why did Katie Price get a facelift?
- Katie Price got a full facelift and a full body lipo right before getting married to her fiance. She got a facelift to restore her confidence before stepping into the new era of her life.
Did Martha Stewart get a facelift?
- Although she explicitly said she never had a facelift, it is speculated that she did. Martha Stewart looks surprisingly youthful for her age, especially in the upper third of her face. However, she did say that she used Botox and Juvederm injections to keep her skin glowing and healthy-looking.
Further Reading – Best Celebrity Facelift References
- US Magazine: Celebrities Speak Out About Plastic Surgery: Before, After Pics
- Cosmopolitan.com: Celebs Who’ve Gotten Plastic Surgery – Celebs Admit to Nose Jobs, Implants, and Botox
- Harper’s Bazaar: 38 Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery – Celebrities With Plastic Surgery
- Facelift Perth | Face and Neck Lift | Dr Anh Plastic Surgery
- Facelift Sydney – Soliman Plastic Surgery Clinic Sydney
- Face Lift / Neck Lift | Dr. Guy Watts Perth Surgeon