Cutera are an innovative company with some of the industry’s leading technologies when it comes to lasers and light devices, and last weekend they put on a stellar gathering for their clinicians to learn more and advanced techniques for practitioners, industry networking and a sharing of information. Cutera has earnt a reputation as the ‘gold standard laser’ devices.
I was extremely flattered to be asked to present on “Best Practice for Blogging” at this particular workshop and I feel blessed to be considered a part of this exciting and innovative industry. Plastic Surgery Hub was borne of a desire to research and provide unbiased information to consumers about the surgical and non-surgical procedures industry in order to better inform you of both the amazing successes and breakthroughs in the industry, things to watch out for, and choices to make, when looking at any treatment or procedure. We take our role seriously and hence our desire to immerse ourselves in any industry gatherings to better inform ourselves in order to pass our knowledge onto you, our readers.
The program for 2016 featured presentations by a panel of renowned practitioners and aesthetic innovators. This 2 day event was designed to further clinical knowledge, share clinical experiences, share challenges and successes, network with others, and learning advanced techniques from others. Among the speakers were Dr Jill Lezaic & Dr Tahl Humes (both from the US), and from our own shores Cosmetic Surgeon Dr John Flynn, publisher of the Journal of Cosmetic Surgery & Medicine and author of much more!
- TruSculpt – body contouring & cellulite reduction.
- Pearl – skin resurfacing, skin tightening, treating fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, skin rejuvenation.
- LimeLight IPL – vascular lesions, redness, tiny veins, brown spots, sun damage, freckles, rosacea, broken capillaries, birthmarks.
- Laser Genesis – “Laser Facial”, complexion perfection, helps with rosacea, redness, acne scarring, large pores, uneven texture, and more!
- Excel HR – premium laser hair removal platform.
- Excel V – ideal vein laser therapy, to treat superficial and deep veins on the face and legs, on all skin tones.
- EnLighten – the world’s first all-in-one Picosecond+Nanosecond tattoo removal – this is my favourite – wait until you see the results after 3 of these treatments for tattoo removal – astounding! Black & Colours too!!
A takeaway from the weekend that I’d like to share is the results achievable with ‘combined therapies’, and by that I’m talking lasers combined with injectables – depending on you and what you want to achieve. The results attainable from these quick, easy treatments can be astounding – talk about ageing gracefully!!
Thank you to Cutera for putting on another wonderful event – as usual the presenters, event, attendees and quality of information shared at the meeting was of the highest standard, and I have to say I’m absolutely thrilled to have been a part of it.
If you are interested in any of the above treatments and want to know who offers these near you, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Until the next one 🙂