Dr Jeremy Hunt (far left in the main photo above) is one of Australia’s most experienced and highly regarded plastic surgeons and I had an opportunity to catch up with him at the Recent Breast Masters Symposium 2018 to chat about the importance of continous learning for surgeons to provide better results for patients. The best surgeons are the ones who never stop learning and updating their skill set and technique for the best aesthetic results. This is a great podcast to understand why it’s so important to make sure your surgeon has the right training, the right experience and the right qualifications.
Further Reading About Dr Hunt, Plastic Surgeon in Sydney
- Dr Hunt Plastic Surgeon Sydney Practice Website
- Dr Jeremy Hunt, FRACS, Plastic Surgeon, Edgecliff NSW Profile on Plastic Surgery Hub
- Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos on Coco Ruby Website
- New South Wales Plastic Surgeons on New Body Specialist
Read More Blogs by Dr Jeremy Hunt on PSH
- Rhinoplasty to Improve Appearance and Airway
- From Big to Beautiful – Rhinoplasty Recovery Time
- Breast Asymmetry with Dr Hunt – Different Sized Breasts?
Other Useful Blogs
- Danne’s Neck Lift Patient Story by Dr Briggs – I’ve never felt better!
- ASAPS Conference – Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Annual Conference
- Plastic Surgery in Rural Areas – A Smoother Journey for Travelling Patients
- My Work With Interplast as a Plastic Surgeon – Dr Damian Marucci