More of us want and demand beauty products that not only work but are eco-friendly as well. There are several companies and smaller businesses providing us with beautiful and effective products that tick both boxes. One of those businesses is EcoTan. I first discovered EcoTan a few years ago when I was looking for products that satisfied my quest to minimise my footprint. I soon realised that all their products were as delightful as each other and so quickly looked into stocking them in our shop so I had them at my disposal at any time. I am extremely happy to be able to offer the same to you! I’ve listed below some of my favourite products and why they’re so awesome.
- No synthetics
- No GMO’s
- No animal testing
- No animal derivatives
- No horrible smell of toxic ingredients
- All natural certified organic.
Being sun savvy is essential in Australia and Invisible Tan allows you to self-tan without exposing yourself to the harmful rays of the sun. This luscious tanning lotion gives you the most natural looking, golden bronze glow… without all the chemicals. It’s as easy as putting on a moisturiser and it’s ‘invisible’ formula takes around 8 hours to develop. I’m told this has a cult following amongst the “Eco Tribe” and has won several awards. If you’re looking for a new tanning lotion – this would be the best place to start. Get your glow on today!!
For those with fairer skin and want a more subtle approach Winter Skin can be used as a daily moisturiser but also gradually builds the depth of colour that you want.
- Daily moisturizer
- Extend the tan
- Sensitive skin
- Can’t stain white clothing
- No colourants or dyes
- Rub all over and it gradually builds the depth you want
The thing I love about both Invisible Tan and Winter Skin is that they can both can be used on the face as well as everywhere on the body, because they don’t contain any toxic or harmful ingredients. You’ve got to love that! Get Winter Skin here.
OK, so the Himalayan Salt Scrub has got to be one of my absolute favourite EcoTan products. Not only will it give you an essential all over body exfoliation but it will also get rid of any old tanning lotions so you can start afresh. Personally, I’d suggest to get this one in conjunction with either of the tanning lotions mentioned above, but that’s just me 😉
- Stretchmarks, acne, pigmentation, cellulite,
- No GMO’s
- Nothing synthetic
- Gorgeous coconut oil with Himalayan pink salt
- HPSalt has 80 trace minerals, also PH balanced, non-irritating, antibacterial products.
- Can be used on face and all over the body.
- Normally – dry in the shower – all over face and body.
- Best tanning prep, and to remove old tan as well.
I’ve always struggled with deodorants and I’ve tried so many natural ones, but most of them don’t seem to do the job. This one from EcoTan actually works and I LOVE the coconut smell it gives me too. If you’ve been looking for a NATURAL deodorant that actually works – you can’t go past this one. Seriously, give it a try for yourself.
- Natural deodorant that actually works.
- No aluminium, no nasties, fantastic for all the families
- No synthetics
OK, so one of our PSH staff members says this is her favourite EcoTan product hands down. She won’t use anything else for both her and her son and says her son thinks it’s the most delicious smelling body wash EVER lol. I must admit… it’s pretty good. I actually also use it as a hand wash and a body wash because I love it too!
- Can be used on dog
- Beautiful in the shower
- Whole shower smells like a mineral spa
It’s never been more important to choose a natural sunscreen over one that has toxic ingredients. Not only is it better for your skin to choose sunscreens that don’t contain chemicals, but it’s also much for the environment. When you swim in the ocean, river or anywhere, sunscreens slowly seep off your body into those waters contributing to the pollution of that water, in turn affecting the health of the water systems all over the world. Do your part for the environment – buy this all natural coconut sunscreen that also comes in a tinted version for your face.
- Tinted & untinted
- Reef friendly – won’t damage our fragile reef systems, won’t pollute the water
- They are a physical barrier as opposed to a chemical barrier, so they sit on the skin – so you need to reapply every 1-2 hours.
- 30+ PSF
I have to finish with my all time favourite. I love a good body milk, and this one doesn’t disappoint. Just put it on everyone, everywhere, all the time! It even helps those with eczema and psoriasis. No harmful chemicals, toxic ingredients… just pure, divine luxury for your skin. Get a bottle for your bathroom today.
- Animals, elderly, young children, male, female, non-scented (slight coconut smell)
- Eczema, dry skin, psoriasis, dry skin
- Phenomenal non greasy daily moisturizer
- Face & body
- EcoTan’s hero product
To check out all these EcoTan products and more in our shop just click here. Happy Shopping!!