The Embrace RF from InMode is one of the latest radiofrequency platforms to arrive in Australia and Academy Face and Body Sydney are one of the first clinics to offer this exciting new technology to their patients. Dr Gavin Scriven from Academy Face and Body Sydney talks to us about the different modalities that the EmbraceRF – Face Remodelling Without Sur gery – offers and what treatments and results patients can expect from the device.
From fat dissolving, collagen stimulation and remodelling to skin resurfacing and tightening including brow and face lifting, the EmbraceRF is designed to reach even hard to reach places including the deeper layers of the skin. Some of the benefits of the EmbraceRF are:
- Minimally invasive facelift alternative to surgery
- Tightening of sagging skin on the face, neck and jowls
- Facial contouring including fat reduction and remodelling
- Treatment of double chin (submental fullness) including slimming and contouring
- Reduce the appearance of deep lines or facial folds
- Improving skin texture and tone
- Results are seen immediately but also continue to improve over time as new collagen forms
EmbraceRF procedures are all done in-clinic and have minimal downtime. Don’t miss this podcast from Dr Scriven about the EmbraceRF – Face Remodelling Without Surgery. To learn more about the EmbraceRF or Dr Scriven and Academy Face and Body Sydney head over to their website. Watch videos, read their FAQ’s and more.