With Kourtney Kardashian and Halle Berry as fans, I decided the Fire and Ice Facial by IS Clinical was good enough for me too. At the recent Australasian Society for Cosmetic Dermatologists (ASCD) Symposium I had the opportunity to try this facial I’d heard so much about. Described by some beauty experts and bloggers as life changing I had high expectations. Now, I’ve had a lot of different treatments and facials over the years, but the Fire and Ice Facial did not disappoint. In fact, this amazing facial might actually be one of the most effective facials in the shortest amount of time that I’ve ever had.
What is the Fire and Ice Facial?
Taking only 30 minutes, the Fire and Ice Facial is relaxing and completely comfortable – there was absolutely zero pain or downtime. While the Fire and Ice Facial is recognised as 2 applications – the fire and ice parts, there were actually 6 steps to the facial that I had (a few little extras to what’s apparently normally used in your typical Fire and Ice Facial but any good practitioner will include them).
- Cleansing Complex – this helps to remove any makeup you might still have on and get rid of any excess dirt and grime, and prep your skin for the next steps.
- Intensive Resurfacing Masque – This is the “fire” part of the facial and if it sounds a little painful, it’s not! I actually enjoyed the tingling, slightly burning sensation it gives. This masque is an exfoliating treatment with lots of naturally rejuvenating ingredients including sugarcane extracts, vitamin A & B3, botanical acids, antioxidants, kaolin clay, retinol and niacin. The thing I love most about this masque is the way it smells! Like pumpkin pie with cinnamon! So delicious…
- Youth Eye Complex – all botanically derived with hyaluronic acid this eye serum is great for plumping – this also felt great and is one of Kourtney Kardashian’s faves.
- Rejuvenating Masque – firming with an instant tightening effect, this also felt and smelt amazing. This is the “ice” part of the facial.
- Reparative Moisture Emulsion
- Sunscreen – a sunscreen that doesn’t leave your face oily? YESSSSS!!!
Many of the ingredients used in iS Clinical skincare are derived from plants that have restorative and regenerative properties and the ability to repair your damaged DNA. iS Clinical use the highest grade ingredients available and use precise chemical formulation to repair and regenerate your skin.
This made total sense to me, as my skin has NEVER felt SO good after any other facial. Especially one where there was no pain with so much gain! I felt moisturised, smoother, fresher and definitely had a glow that lasted for days after the facial.
To find out where you can have a Fire & Ice Facial, send me an email email@example.com or for more information check out the blog below: