Every year A5M holds an Annual Conference for Australia’s preventative, personalized and aesthetic medical professionals. This provides attendees access to insights, tools and knowledge to help achieve both personal and professional goals, and ultimately help you – the consumer!
This years event continues on the theme of Personalised Medicine for Better Patient Outcomes, and the focus is something that is close to my heart “Gut Health – the cornerstone of wellbeing”. I know that when my gut is happy I’m happy! The links between healthy lifestyle and healthy ageing, as well as internal and external health, are well established and increasingly researched in the scientific world. The conference this year will focus on the role of gut microbiota in health, disease and our physical appearance.
With Australia’s ageing population progressively focused on feeling and looking better, it’s now more vital than ever that health professionals remain at the forefront of preventative, integrative and anti-ageing medicine.
Speakers this year include several surgical specialists:-
- Dr Ian Holton (Plastic Surgeon) on the topic “Win-Win: The fusion of Cosmetic & Medical Therapies for optimal Skin Health”
- Dr Jayson Oates (ENT & Cosmetic Surgeon) on “New Developments in sexual lifestyle medicine”
And the non-surgical specialists speaking include:
- Ahmed Al-Qahtani (USA): Growth Factors: Harnessing healing power, from restoration to rejuvenation
- Dr Thomas Guilliams (USA): fundamentals of Gut Barrier Support
- Marian Rubock (AU): Hormonal health: Underlying causes of skin conditions
- Dr Coung Danh: minimally invasive face contouring
- Dr Larissa Miller: bio-revitalisation: new advances in cosmetic medicine
- Ms Jeannie Devereaux: Introducing Regenerative Medicine into your practice