For any of you wanting to better understand the role that nutrition, lifestyle and gut health plays in your health and how it affects your appearance you can’t miss the Gut Skin Connection Workshop happening in Sydney and Melbourne this weekend! Following the huge success of this Aesthetics CPD workshop in Perth earlier this year, due to popular demand they are holding one in Melbourne on Saturday and in Sydney on Sunday. This workshop is also perfect for dermal clinicians and therapists, cosmetic nurses, doctors and naturopaths wanting to expand their knowledge on skin treatments and procedures and general nutrition knowledge in order to better treat their patients.
Some of the Workshop highlights will include:
- Workshop led by Marian Rubock, RN and Author of ‘Your Skin’s Secrets’
- Learn about the internal gut connection and its influences on the skin
- Microbiome diversity – What influences the gut microbiome and how it affects the skin
- Leaky gut
- Metabolic Disorders – PCOD, Insulin Resistance etc
- Understanding endocrine disruptors and their connection to skin conditions (insulin resistance, Oestrogen mimics, GMO foods, chemical influences in our food chain).
- How to support and educate your clients to have realistic expectations of their skin and outcomes and the importance of regular treatments.
- Cooking demonstration and recipes by Celebrity wholefood cook, Natalie Bennett – you’ll also learn how to prepare and make dishes using the ingredients discussed in the workshop
- Gut friendly lunch included
- Case studies – Acne, Rosacea, Pigmentation
- Naturotherapists and associated professions keen to learn about the gut-skin connection
WHEN: Saturday 14th September 2018 – MELBOURNE | Sunday 15th September 2018 – SYDNEY
WHERE: MELBOURNE WORKSHOP – Aspire Medispa, 657 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn East | SYDNEY WORKSHOP – Aspire Medispa, 65 Hume St, Crows Nest
PRICE: $260 (inc GST) plus booking fee LUNCH IS PROVIDED
There are still a few available spaces at both the Sydney and Melbourne venues so don’t miss out!!
For further details please contact Ekta Tandon, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9228 2769.