According to Dr Eddie Cheng, when we feel confident with our bodies, it seems everybody notices. The most popular procedure Dr Eddie Cheng performs is Breast Augmentation. For women, how we feel about our breasts can greatly impact our self-esteem. The good news today is that there is something you can do about it.
If you want to improve the shape and appearance of your breasts, you are not alone! Deciding to have breast surgery is very personal choice. And yet for many women, it’s something they have been considering for a while. However long you have been considering this option, taking the first step can be equal parts exciting and overwhelming.
At AR Plastic Surgery Dr Cheng provides a comprehensive aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery service in a safe and caring environment. All members of Dr Cheng’s team will take the time to understand your goals and to ensure that you are comfortable with your decisions.
Dr Cheng is a specialist plastic surgeon, drawing from both reconstructive and cosmetic disciplines within the medical field. He will consider your individual proportions and deliver the most natural looking results possible in a safe and supportive environment.
The Following are Some Questions You May want to Consider and Discuss with Dr Cheng and his team.
- Are there any alternatives to breast implant surgery?
- How long after breast feeding should I wait until I can have a breast augmentation?
- Is there a cut-off age for breast implants?
- How long will my breast implants last?
- Is it right for me and my body shape?
- How much does my consultation / breast augmentation procedure with Dr Cheng cost?
- Will private health insurance cover my breast augmentation?
If you’d like to book a consultation with Dr Eddie Cheng, click here.