In today’s modern world, almost all medical procedures/therapies have become so sophisticated due to the extensive use of cutting edge technologies and state of the art devices. The credit of a successful procedure goes to both the doctor and the quality equipment used for the procedure. Any professional doctor equipped with low quality machines cannot be expected to produce high results.
Then, who is more important? The simple answer is both. So, you should also consider the quality of the devices used for medical procedures as an important factor along with the experience and qualification of a doctor.
If we look at the list of major suppliers/manufacturers of medical devices in the Australian market, Cryomed stands among the top suppliers of quality medical devices. It is a subsidiary of the Velocity 8 Group of companies established in 2005.
Cryomed is the leading supplier of ultrasound systems, non invasive cryolipolysis, and laser aesthetic devices in Australia and New Zealand. The company has an extensive experience in dealing with different types of medical as well as aesthetic surgery equipment. They offers world class customer support – both in pre-sale and post-sale periods – to create great customer satisfaction. Cryomed offers a wide range of products in the domain of aesthetic treatment; we cover a few of our favourites below:
- A world leading ultrasound device used for skin tightening
- Supports up to 7 calibrated cartridge depths to treat different skin layers at very fast speeds
- Uses cutting edge technologies to produce immediate results that last for long periods
- A non surgical fat reduction device that uses Cool Assisted Lipolysis (Cryolipolysis) fat freezing technology
- First in the industry with dual sculpting capability
- Reduces only fat cells without causing any damage to other cells
- 40 to 60 minute tolerable treatment for 6 to 12 weeks creates awesome results
- Skin rejuvenation, tightening and lifting device
- Uses advanced anti-aging radio frequency (RF) technology via micro needles
- Applies treatment to deeper layers of the skin to make it last for longer periods without any side effects
- Tolerable treatment session lasts for about 60 minutes
- Excellent results appear within 2 to 4 treatments (1 sessions per 3-4 week)
- Latest laser based Q switched technology used for skin toning and pigmented lesions treatment
- Treats and rejuvenates the skin at both dermal & epidermal layers
- Has excellent spot adjustment and different wavelengths to remove stubborn tattoo ink colours, birthmarks, sun spots and freckles
- Quick results that last for months
Amazing aesthetic results with high quality devices offered by Cryomed make the company stand out in front of so many others in the fiercely competitive aesthetics marketplace. If you are asking your practitioner which device they will be using for your treatment and they mention Cryomed, you can be sure they are using a quality device.