The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) hosted the Non-Surgical Symposium 2.0 – Reimagined (the NSS 2.0), a virtual, innovative reimagining of the traditional Non-Surgical Symposium live event over the weekend of November 28-29 November.
As we know connecting with like-minded professionals has been difficult in 2020, so this virtual event that included much needed networking opportunities was enthusiastically welcomed and attended by the Australian aesthetics community.
With two full days of scientific and education programming, the virtual symposium was created specifically to provide access to the latest information and learnings from the world of aesthetic products, procedures and developments.
There was a host of both international and Australian experts in virtual attendance, all of whom provided the industry with the highest level of professional and educational content that you would expect from ASAPS.
Hosted online by using innovative digital technology, the symposium provided access to a multi-streamed program, complete with lively panel discussions, Q & A sessions, complete with polling. There was also a virtual exhibition hall, plus the all-important opportunity for industry leaders to network and communicate.
Some of the fascinating topics that were covered and discussed at the Non-Surgical Symposium included:
- Beauty, Aesthetics and facial assessment
- Complex cases from my Practice and how to approach them safely
- Personalised skin care using Cosmeceuticals
- Lasers and Energy Devices
- Periorbital Rejuvenation
- Photography, Bias and Ageing
- Hair Transplant Techniques
- Lower Face and Jawline Rejuvenation
- High Definition Body Contouring
- Beauty versus attractiveness – what we need to know to optimise patient’s outcome
- Marketing your practice and good customer service
- Male- female attractiveness – differentiated treatment approaches
- Advanced uses of Toxins and Fillers
- Ethnic difference
- Thread lifts
The organisers of the virtual event are to be congratulated for pulling off such a slickly organised symposium in these challenging times. Well done to The Production House Events, they never fail to amaze us! The success of The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) hosted Non-Surgical Symposium 2.0 – Reimagined is indicative of the creative and professional talents of all those involved.
We look forward to next year’s event – and thanks to medical breakthroughs that are occurring across the world – with a little luck, the next event will be attended in the real in-person world!