What an amazing opportunity! If you’ve got questions about a particular procedure, or want to check out a few surgeons before you decide who’s going to perform your surgery, you’d be mad not to go to the Cosmetic Surgery for Women’s upcoming Breast, Body and Face Event at 6.30pm on Thursday, 9th June at 759 Burwood Road, Hawthorn East in Melbourne.
A really unique chance to meet and hear the awesome Dr Craig Rubinstein, Dr Douglas McManamny and Dr Geoff Barnett discuss such topics such as:
- Meet real patients – learn more about their plastic surgery experience.
- Get a chance to WIN great Door prizes including Champagne, Chocolate and Coco Ruby Skin Clinic vouchers OR Cosmeceutical Products.
- The surgeons will discuss the latest techniques in breast enhancement; including breast enlargement, reduction and lift, and facial enhancement including facelift, and nose reshaping
- LIVE Vectra 3D Imaging DEMO of a potential Rhinoplasty Patient
- You can also learn about Body Lift and Tummy Tuck body surgeries as well as Mummy Makeover Procedures.
- CocoRuby Skin and Anti-Ageing Clinicians will be available to answer your questions about the latest non-surgical options including Injectables and Dermal Volumisers
If you live in Victoria, we really think you should consider attending this event, especially if you’re considering any sort of procedure, whether it be surgical or non-surgical. Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Aesthetic Surgery for Men have it all covered, and have some of the best plastic surgeons and practitioners in Australia working for them.