What an amazing opportunity! If you’ve got questions about a particular procedure, or want to check out a few surgeons before you decide who’s going to perform your surgery, you’d be mad not to go to the Cosmetic Surgery for Women’s upcoming Breast, Body and Face Event held every 4-8 weeks.
What: An Information Evening for patients exploring Cosmetic Surgery or Plastic Surgery
Cost: No charge to attend
Where: 759 Burwood Road in Hawthorn East, convenient from many parts of Melbourne and Victoria
When: Thursdays 6.30 pm start until approximately 8.15 pm. Check dates here.
This is a really unique chance to meet and hear the awesome Specialist Plastic Surgeons discuss such topics such as:
- LEARN more about the latest options for Plastic Surgery/Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Rejuvenation
- HEAR from prior patients to understand what it’s like to have plastic surgery
- MEET Specialist Plastic Surgeons in Melbourne and Surgery Patient Care Teams
- DISCOVER the latest facial injecting methods and laser facial treatments
- VIEW unique case study photographs of cosmetic surgery results
- HAVE a chance to win door prizes OR facial vouchers from our Coco Ruby dermal clinicians
If you live in Victoria, we really think you should consider attending this event, especially if you’re considering any sort of procedure, whether it be surgical or non-surgical. Cosmetic Surgery for Women & Aesthetic Surgery for Men have it all covered, and have some of the best plastic surgeons and practitioners in Australia working for them.