Listing Category: Careers & Training
At DermaplanePro our classes provide the one-on-one training necessary for students to become proficient in Dermaplaning within a short time. Training is comprehensive and includes Manual, Pro Start Kit (containing all tools and supplies), one-on-one coaching, Certificate, Post-Training Support & Listing on our website. DermaplanePro Australia is the only distributor & trainer for Australia.
Learning begins at home as students will receive their Training Manual to review prior to attending the one-on-one class. This enables our instructors to spend more time working hands-on during their time with our students.
Our trainers are all credentialed professionals with experience in education, aesthetics and Dermaplaning to assure students receive the finest education available.
Join us and start offering a new service to your clients right away. This class will pay for itself in increased revenue and re-bookings within the first month.
- The history & purpose of Dermaplaning
- How Dermaplaning compares with other forms of physical exfoliation and hair removal
- Differences among surgical blades used for Dermaplaning
- The necessary client forms that must be completed prior to client receiving treatment
- Record keeping requirements and why
- Client selection
- Contraindications to treatment
- Instrument selection, preparation, use and disposal
- Proper sanitation of instruments and infection protection
- Blood spill procedure as it pertains to Dermaplaning
- Methodology for Dermaplaning treatment, including: maneuvering the instrument, clinical end points, troubleshooting and post procedure options.
Aesthetician will be able to demonstrate:
- Safe handling of blades before, during and after treatment
- Safe disposal of used blades
- Proper sanitization of instruments used in Dermaplaning
- Proper draping, client safety & comfort during the procedure
- Pre-treatment skin analysis and explanation of the procedure to the client
- The ability to follow the protocol for preparing the Client’s skin prior to treatment
- Competency in performing the Dermaplaning procedure on the full-face of a live model, and
- One of the 5 treatment protocols.
– Manual (includes intake and consent forms, protocols, contraindications, marketing & pricing information, etc.),
– 3 x Demonstrations
– ProStart Kit
– Hands-On Training or Skype
– Listing on DermaplanePro.com “Find a Provider” page
– Follow up Support
Go to: https://www.rianas-store.com.au to order your kit.
Call us on: 02-61662265 to discuss your training
Email me: email@example.com