With over 20 years experience in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr Richard Sackelariou Specialist Plastic Surgeon offers a wide range of procedures for both men and women.
Dr Sackelariou completed his medical degree at the University of Sydney in 1979. Trained in general surgery before becoming a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) in 1986 and a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS England) in 1988. He then entered advanced training in plastic and reconstructive surgery in Sydney, qualifying in 1993. He then spent 1994 undertaking further training in cosmetic surgery in Paris at the Clinique Turin.
PRIMARY AREAS OF FOCUS
Dr Richard Sackelariou specialises in aesthetic and corrective surgeries. His specialities include Facelift Surgery, Remove and Replace Breast Implants, Nose Surgery and Upper Lip Lift, Chins and Eyelid Surgery.
- Face and Necklift
- Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Nose Surgery
- Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty
- Chin Implants (Genioplasty)
- Lip Lifts
- Remove and Replace Implants
- Asymmetry and Tuberous Breasts
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynaecomastia)
WHY CHOOSE DR SACKELARIOU
For your safety and to maximise the chances of being totally satisfied with your surgery, it is imperative you find a bona fide surgeon, that is trained by, and meets the stringent criteria and high standards of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Honest and Genuine Advice
- Precise and Accurate
- High Attention to Detail
- Latest Surgical Techniques
- Individually Tailored Results
RESULTS AND RECOVERY
Dr Sackelariou has a commitment to excellence in patient education and post-surgery patient care. Patients are offered Rapid Recovery packs and post-operative scar minimisation treatments such as Healite II low-level light therapy, Fraxel Laser treatments and other skin therapies to help achieve optimal results and heal faster.
Dr Sackelariou is available to see patients in
- Hawthorn East in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Double Bay in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- MBBS University of Sydney 1979
- Advanced training in plastic and reconstructive surgery in Sydney, qualifying in 1993
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons England (FRCS)
If you are considering cosmetic plastic surgery then Dr Richard Sackelariou is the specialist surgeon for you. Dr Sackelariou will assist you in achieving your desired body image, helping restore you to a more youthful self. Phone 1300 264 811 to request a consultation.