Acne Scarring

Q & A’sCategory: FaceAcne Scarring
AvatarMatthew asked 4 years ago

I’ve had permanent acne scarring on the left side of my face and especially looks really bad under lighting. I was wondering what procedures could be done to fix it?

Question Tags:
1 Answers
TrishTrish Contributor answered 4 years ago

Hi Matthew
I’ve seen many options for acne scarring, including laser, I’d suggest find yourself a practitioner (maybe a Dermatologist, or Dermal Clinician, Cosmetic Clinic) and have a physical consultation where they can give you some options using the modalities they offer. 
Here’s a link to the directory, which might be a good place to start.
Hope that helps, Trish.


Trish is a plastic surgery blogger. She is passionate about wellbeing, health and beauty, and doesn't mind a little bit of 'help' from the amazing cosmetic and beauty procedures that are available today. Trish spends her days talking to women and men who are looking for suggestions and advice on procedures that are available to them. Cutting through the sales pitch and hype, a down-to-earth response on general information is what you will get.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This