asymetric breasts

Q & A’sCategory: Breastasymetric breasts
Avatarliza asked 6 years ago

Hi I have extremely uneven breasts my left breast is in the D cup range and my right breast is around a A or B cup, I would be happy to have both the same size as the smaller breast, I’m really self conscious about it and cannot find a comfortable bra and am very limited as to what clothes I can wear, what surgery would I need and would medicare give me a rebate? I’m a carer on a pension so I couldn’t afford it on my own.

1 Answers
Dr Patrick BriggsDr Patrick Briggs Contributor answered 6 years ago

there is an item number from Medicare for uneven breasts. However this will not cover all of your costs. You need to liaise with a plastic surgeon.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This