Breast deformity

Q & A’sCategory: BreastBreast deformity
AvatarSophie asked 4 years ago

Hi, I’m 19 and I have one breast bigger than the other. I’ve had this ever since I hit puberty, and it has really gotten more noticeable in the last two years. It makes me uncomfortable because I can’t wear certain clothes as I feel like people will stare. I’ve been reading that you can get an implant for breast deformity, but I’m unsure as to how this all works? I would be so appreciative if you could answers some of my questions to help me understand this all. 
Where do you get the forms from to get this process started? 
People have told me that for you to be able to do this, you have to go see a doctor, so they can see if you are eligible for this? 
I’ve also heard that there is a waiting list and you could be waiting for a good six months before this procedure is actually done? 

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This