Breast Reduction

Q & A’sCategory: BreastBreast Reduction
AvatarShanti asked 4 years ago

In reply to Trish, I may have to go to Sydney to do the surgery as there is a Professor there willing to help ppl like me living with chronic pain..
It was on Channel 7 show yesterday..

1 Answers
TrishTrish Contributor answered 4 years ago

Hi Shanti
I saw that after your message. Sounds great, I think you have to have private health insurance?


Trish is a plastic surgery blogger. She is passionate about wellbeing, health and beauty, and doesn't mind a little bit of 'help' from the amazing cosmetic and beauty procedures that are available today. Trish spends her days talking to women and men who are looking for suggestions and advice on procedures that are available to them. Cutting through the sales pitch and hype, a down-to-earth response on general information is what you will get.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This