Eyelid lift

Q & A’sCategory: FaceEyelid lift
AvatarKarni Liddell asked 6 years ago

hi there I’m looking for the most recommended plastic surgeon who specialises is an upper eyelid lift (for dropping eyelids) please? Is Steven Liew renowned for this type of surgery please? Thanks 

1 Answers
Dr Terrence ScampDr Terrence Scamp Contributor answered 6 years ago

Hello there
Eyelid surgery is very commonly performed and you can expect that any plastic surgeon with an interest in cosmetic surgery would be adept at this sort of operation .
Dr Liew fits that description .
Terrence Scamp

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This