Fat transfer

Q & A’sFat transfer
AvatarAnonymous asked 8 years ago

i have small and assymetrical breasts. My left is bigger than my right.
but they are barely an A cup.

I need to also reduce my calf size because i think my calves look too muscular. And I think my thighs are a bit big.

what is the best treatment for me? Fat transfer?

1 Answers
Dr Mark HanikeriDr Mark Hanikeri Contributor answered 8 years ago

Hi there and Thanks for your question
 It is almost impossible to give you a reliable answer without a face to face consultation. 
Autologous Fat Transfer (AFT) can be used and is a good tool for minor breast augmentation (<100cc volume), however there are a few issues with using this technique in Australia.  If you are barely an A-cup, I doubt AFT would be appropriate for you.
Certainly liposuction may be an option for your calves and thighs.
You should see a Plastic and reconstructive Surgeon who is a member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons for a face to face consultation to discuss your options.
I hope this helps.
Mark Hanikeri

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This