AvatarZoe Badra asked 4 years ago

I had surgery on my stomach and arms and the doctor who performed it made a mistake and he agreed he made a mistake. What can be done to fix his mistakes? He took too much skin on my arms during the brachioplasty and now he cannot close up my arm without putting me through skin grafting surgery. What legal options do I have? Please advise. 

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This