How much work do I need

Q & A’sCategory: FaceHow much work do I need
AvatarSteph Wallis asked 6 years ago

Please let me know where to start.  Do I need cartridge removal and Alar base. I would like to know where to start with my research.  

2 Answers
TrishTrish Contributor answered 6 years ago

hi Steph Start with a referral to your GP. I would suggest you need a nose specialist. Let me know if you need help to find the right surgeon for you. Trish

Dr Terrence ScampDr Terrence Scamp Contributor answered 6 years ago

Hello there

Rhinoplasty requires a careful consultation with detailed study of your nose and imaging, preferably in 3D.

Only after that can advice be given about what is likely to be required.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This