Penis Enlargement Surgery

Q & A’sCategory: Surgical ProceduresPenis Enlargement Surgery
AvatarChristopher Benney asked 4 years ago

I have been thinking of having the above surgery don and would like to 
know how much it costs to have both the girth and length done and
who would do the procedure.

1 Answers
TrishTrish Contributor answered 4 years ago

Dr Colin Moore and Dr Peter Laniewski are the only 2 doctors we know that do this procedure. 
Please contact their office for more information.
Hope that helps.


Trish is a plastic surgery blogger. She is passionate about wellbeing, health and beauty, and doesn't mind a little bit of 'help' from the amazing cosmetic and beauty procedures that are available today. Trish spends her days talking to women and men who are looking for suggestions and advice on procedures that are available to them. Cutting through the sales pitch and hype, a down-to-earth response on general information is what you will get.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This