Product suitable for childs body scar first and second degree?

Q & A’sCategory: Strataderm Scar Therapy GelProduct suitable for childs body scar first and second degree?
AvatarHayley asked 5 years ago

Hi there, 
Im writing you today in relation to my son, he recently received burns to his body and now we are at a stage of applying creams. 
The Children’s Lady Chilanto Hospital here in Brisbane Queensland AUSTRALIA recommended we use a sorbeline cream or Vitamin E cream. I personally believe we should be using oils/gels but will do as directed believing they know best until I’m advised otherwise.
We’ve applied one to which he screamed and thought I write some companies in hope to receive some samples before purchasing any more products.
If you would be so kind to post any samples of your product/s that may suit this situation and any information you have on scar reduction that would be highly appreciated. 
Kindest Regards, Johansen Family 
272 Stanley Rd, Carina QLD 4152
0459 126 721

1 Answers
TrishTrish Contributor answered 5 years ago

Hi Hayley
So sorry to hear about your son 🙁
I have forwarded your information onto the manufacturer of Strataderm to follow up with you.


Trish is a plastic surgery blogger. She is passionate about wellbeing, health and beauty, and doesn't mind a little bit of 'help' from the amazing cosmetic and beauty procedures that are available today. Trish spends her days talking to women and men who are looking for suggestions and advice on procedures that are available to them. Cutting through the sales pitch and hype, a down-to-earth response on general information is what you will get.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This