Rebate qualified

Q & A’sCategory: BodyRebate qualified
AvatarJessica asked 4 years ago

hi I Have lost 20kgs post having my twins 3yrs ago. I am 164cm tall. I suffer severe back lower back pain. Am I eligible for the rebate?

1 Answers
TrishTrish Contributor answered 4 years ago

Hi Jessica
You’d have to have a physical consultation with a plastic surgeon to determine that – the rules changes constantly, but i believe there are some rebates available to weight loss patients. 
I’d suggest go to your GP and get a referral for a consultation with a plastic surgeon. Here’s a link to the directory. Let us know if you need more help.


Trish is a plastic surgery blogger. She is passionate about wellbeing, health and beauty, and doesn't mind a little bit of 'help' from the amazing cosmetic and beauty procedures that are available today. Trish spends her days talking to women and men who are looking for suggestions and advice on procedures that are available to them. Cutting through the sales pitch and hype, a down-to-earth response on general information is what you will get.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This