removal of facial moles

Q & A’sremoval of facial moles
AvatarAnonymous asked 6 years ago

I am 24yo female and I’m  a couuple years out from my wedding. I have two moles on my face. One just to the right hand side of my nose on the cheek. And one on my chin. I would like to get these removed and healed in time for the wedding and was wondering what type of plastic surgeon I need to find  to do this procedure.

1 Answers
TrishTrish Contributor answered 6 years ago

Hi there.
It is difficult to answer this question without a photo or face to face consultation, however if you have simple small moles, the procedure to remove them is very simple and the scars from their removal are usually very difficult to see. Most Plastic surgeons can and do perform this type of procedure. Your GP will usually have a list of surgeons that he or she refers to and if you get a GP referral, then Medicare rebates may apply allowing you to claim some of the cost of your consultation and surgery back. As with all Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, you should make sure your surgeon is listed on the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons website ( or is listed on the AHPRA website as a “Specialist Plastic Surgeon”I hope this helps.
Mark Hanikeri


Trish is a plastic surgery blogger. She is passionate about wellbeing, health and beauty, and doesn't mind a little bit of 'help' from the amazing cosmetic and beauty procedures that are available today. Trish spends her days talking to women and men who are looking for suggestions and advice on procedures that are available to them. Cutting through the sales pitch and hype, a down-to-earth response on general information is what you will get.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This