replace breast implants

Q & A’sreplace breast implants
AvatarAnonymous asked 6 years ago

 Have had implants for 42 years. One is very hard I know they need replacing Is some of this covered by medicare and my private health fund.?  How do I go about finding a doctor experienced in this procedure in Adelaide without travelling to see  dozens of doctors Its hard for me as I live in country S A 

1 Answers
TrishTrish Contributor answered 6 years ago

There is no standard answer for the first part of your question, it depends on the private health fund you are with, the procedure you will actually be having (this will be determined after your specialist appointment) and the medicare rebate (if any) you would be entitled to.
With regards to finding an experienced surgeon, I presume you’re looking for a surgeon who does breast reconstructio? If you’d like to let us know where in Country SA you are located, we can put you in touch with a surgeon to help you. In the meantime, here’s a list of SA specialist plastic surgeons, have a quick look through their information and see if you find what you’re looking for.
Hope this helps! Feel free to email us too.


Trish is a plastic surgery blogger. She is passionate about wellbeing, health and beauty, and doesn't mind a little bit of 'help' from the amazing cosmetic and beauty procedures that are available today. Trish spends her days talking to women and men who are looking for suggestions and advice on procedures that are available to them. Cutting through the sales pitch and hype, a down-to-earth response on general information is what you will get.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This