Tuberous Breasts

Q & A’sTuberous Breasts
AvatarAnonymous asked 8 years ago

I have recently had an initial consultation with a plastic surgeon who informed me I have tuberous breasts. I do have private health insurance however I was wondering if I am able to claim again medicare for correction on this condition. My surgeon advised that Medicare probably wont contribute… do you believe he is correct?
Many Thanks for you advice!

1 Answers
TrishTrish Contributor answered 8 years ago

Cases like this need photos to be sent to Medicare to see if you qualify for Medicare. If approved then your health fund will fund your hospital costs and only part of surgeon and anesthetic fees.
I would suggest your first step would be to have a consultation with a plastic surgeon.
Here’s a link to plastic surgeons in Sydney.
Hope this helps.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This