Dr Patrick Briggs is an internationally trained, Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over 20 years’ experience. Dr Briggs began his general surgery training in London and undertook further training in Plastic Surgery in the USA and Ireland. In 1991 he passed the Intercollegiate Board Examination in Plastic Surgery as administrated by the four Royal Colleges of Surgeons. After graduating as a qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr Briggs worked in the Middle East during the war where he gained invaluable experience and provided lifesaving treatment to those who had suffered severe burns and war injuries.
Following this, Dr Briggs practised as a Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Harley Street, London a location known for being the epicentre of superior medical experience and standard.
After 6 years at Harley Street, Dr Briggs immigrated to Perth, Australia where he opened his private practice and was recognised as a highly-skilled Specialist Plastic Surgeon in the state and is well known for his innovating and up-to-date approach in the field.
Dr Briggs is an Examiner in Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and is a Recognized Teacher at the University of Western Australia for the Australasian College of Surgeons. Dr Briggs has been published widely in surgical literature; he is trained and experienced in all aspects of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery.
He has started the next chapter of his professional career in Melbourne where he will continue to maintain his high standard that has fostered his exceptional reputation.
BODY SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Body Contouring after Weight Loss
- Arm Lift Surgery
- Thigh Reduction and Lift
BREAST SURGERY PROCEDURES
- Breast Augmentation using Breast implants
- Breast Lift – Mastopexy
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Implant Revision (Removal & Replacement of Implants)
- Breast Implant Removal and Capsulectomy
- Gynaecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
- Breast Asymmetry Correction
- Tuberous Breast Surgery
FACIAL SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift)
- Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Ear Correction – Otoplasty
- Buccal Fat Removal
GENDER AFFIRMATION SURGERIES
- FTM Top Surgery – Breast Mastectomy
- MTF Top Surgery – Male Breast Augmentation
IN-ROOM PROCEDURES WITH DR BRIGGS – AVAILABLE IN PERTH ONLY
- Lip Lift – in Perth
- Mini Facelift or S Facelift- in Perth
- Browlift – in Perth
- Inverted Nipples – in Perth
- Areolar Reduction – in Perth
- Nipple Reduction – in Perth
THE DR BRIGGS DIFFERENCE
Dr Briggs is dedicated to excellence in patient care and committed to treating each and every patient professionally, and with respect and privacy. Known for his calming and kind bedside manner, patients can expect clear, objective medical advice.
Dr Briggs is well known for his innovative and up-to-date approach, which is evident in the utilisation of short scar techniques and more recently as a Specialist Surgeon for Breast Augmentation in Australia.
Dr Briggs is available to see patients in:
- Hawthorn East in Melbourne, Victoria
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons – Australia (FRACS)
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (Plas Surg)
Dr Patrick Briggs is currently a member of:
- The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- West Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
WHY CHOOSE DR. BRIGGS?
Dr Briggs’ extensive experience across multiple surgical fields has allowed him to refine his skills to produce optimum results for his patients. Combined with his experience, Dr Briggs continually attends conferences and seminars to extend his knowledge and training surrounding the latest and best surgical techniques and equipment. By doing so he is able to provide his patients with the highest level of care and skill ensuring quality results.
Dr Briggs vast knowledge and experience ensures all his patients feel safe and secure within his care. His thorough and compassionate nature means he is there to support his patients through every step of their surgical journey.