Avatartania asked 5 years ago

i had implants13 years ago teardrop saline and they have sagged severly im in need of new implants slicone and im on disability pension who would help finance

1 Answers
TrishTrish Contributor answered 5 years ago

Hi Tania
You’d have to either save for the procedure or look for finance. Here’s a link to our page about finance.
Hope that helps.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This