Skull reshaping

Q & A’sSkull reshaping
AvatarAnonymous asked 6 years ago

I’m a 30 Year old male that has deformities on my forehead and flat spot on the back of my head.
Is there something that can be done in Australia to fix these sorts of things. 

1 Answers
TrishTrish Contributor answered 6 years ago

Dr Lewandowski from Terrace Plastic Surgery specialises in head and neck reconstruction. He is away at the moment, but if you would like to speak with his nurse Dani, she is aware of your enquiry and will be able to help you further.
Hope that helps.


Trish is a plastic surgery blogger. She is passionate about wellbeing, health and beauty, and doesn't mind a little bit of 'help' from the amazing cosmetic and beauty procedures that are available today. Trish spends her days talking to women and men who are looking for suggestions and advice on procedures that are available to them. Cutting through the sales pitch and hype, a down-to-earth response on general information is what you will get.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This