TOP FACIAL SURGEONS IN USA FOR FACELIFTS
- Location: New York, New York.
- Andrew Jacono is a global authority in the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- As one of New York City’s premier plastic surgeons, Dr Jacono is known for his original, advanced approach to non-surgical and minimally invasive facial rejuvenation with flawless, yet natural results.
- His current patient base consists of; prominent American and international socialites, television news personalities, editors, models, actors and actresses, as well as, everyday men and women interested in rejuvenating their appearance.
- Jacono is also dual Board Certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Head and Neck Surgery.
- He currently serves as Section Head of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at North Shore University Hospital Manhasset, Assistant Clinical Professor, Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- In addition, Dr Jacono serves as Director of The New York Center for Facial Plastic & Laser Surgery in New York, New York.
Furthermore, a proponent of alternative healing, Dr Jacono is the creator of J PAK SYSTEMS™ homoeopathic remedies to help optimize healing and speed recovery after aesthetic procedures.
Moreover, Dr Jacono has presented clinical research and conducted live surgery in front of peer audiences at over 100 plastic surgery meetings and symposiums around the world. He has also delivered lectures on his innovative techniques at the most prestigious universities in America.
Furthermore, he has published extensively in the medical literature on minimal incision mini-facelifting, eyelid lifting, rhinoplasty with over 50 articles appearing in peer-reviewed journals. His highly acclaimed second book entitled THE FACE OF THE FUTURE: Look Natural, Not Plastic was released in 2012. Dr Jacono’s third consumer book became available in the spring of 2018.
- Three-Dimensional Analysis of Long-Term Midface Volume Change After Vertical Vector Deep-Plane Rhytidectomy
- Extended Deep Plane Facelift: Incorporating Facial Retaining Ligament Release and Composite Flap Shifts to Maximize Midface, Jawline and Neck Rejuvenation.
- The Minimal Access Deep Plane Extended Vertical Facelift
- Location: Dallas, Texas.
- Rod J. Rohrich is an internationally known surgeon. Not only is he a highly respected surgeon, but he is also a highly skilled one.
- He has a global clinical practise at Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute in Dallas, Texas.
- He is also a Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at the Baylor College of Medicine.
- Furthermore, he is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has led most of the key professional organizations in plastic surgery in the USA.
- On both nationally and internationally levels, Dr Rohrich has received numerous honours and awards in plastic and cosmetic surgery.
- Dr Rohrich has been the honour of his peers as one of the most influential physicians and plastic surgeons in this current era.
- He is a world expert in rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, facelift, and revision facelift surgery as well as all aspects of facial rejuvenation.
- In fact, he has developed multiple innovative techniques and technology to advance both patient safety and outcomes as well as the science of how to reverse facial ageing in a natural manner.
Dr Rohrich has also authored hundreds of innovative academic publications in the field of plastic surgery. As Editor-in-Chief of the leading plastic surgery journal, the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS), he has transformed PRS into the best and most respected peer-reviewed journal worldwide in plastic surgery. Dr Rohrich also developed and serves as Editor-in-Chief of the first open-access peer-reviewed plastic surgery journal in North America – PRS Global Open.
- The Levels of Evidence and their role in Evidence-Based Medicine
- The Lateral Nasal Osteotomy in Rhinoplasty: An Anatomic Endoscopic Comparison of the External versus the Internal Approach
- The Paramedian Forehead Flap: A Dynamic Anatomical Vascular Study Verifying Safety and Clinical Implications
- Blindness Caused by Cosmetic Filler Injection: A Review of Cause and Therapy
- Nasal Reconstruction—Beyond Aesthetic Subunits: A 15-Year Review of 1334 Cases
- Location: Dallas, Texas.
- Best known for facial and skin rejuvenation, he has a unique surgical perspective, passion, and skill set that allow him to surgically address the most challenging consequences of facial ageing.
- He remains a world leader, researcher, educator, and champion for patients who desire nonsurgical or minimally invasive solutions with reduced downtime.
- Dr Burns realizes that 90% of cosmetic patients will not have surgery. Therefore, he embraces this request and has led the way in helping develop and bring state-of-the-art, non-surgical, and minimally invasive technology to his patients and the general market. Two recent examples are his popular Resurrect Face and Resurrect Neck procedures, which can often be performed using local anaesthesia and without hospitalization.
- Dr Burns believes clarity of purpose is the most important characteristic of a successful business and a successful life. He measures business success primarily by employee happiness and customer satisfaction, which go hand in hand. He wants to avoid interactions and create experiences.
- Dr Burns’ personal purpose is to “glorify God in all that he does.” No human can do this perfectly, but this mission plays out in attempting to provide unparalleled results and service.
- Safety and efficacy in an accredited outpatient plastic surgery facility: a review of 5316 consecutive cases.
- Consensus Recommendations on the Use of an Erbium-Doped 1,550-nm Fractionated Laser and Its Applications in Dermatologic Laser Surgery
- Safety and efficacy of cryolipolysis for non-invasive reduction of submental fat
- Location: Beverly Hills, California.
- Garth Fisher is one of the most widely known and altogether best plastic surgeons in the US so of course his on our top 20 plastic surgeons list.
- Dr Fisher is the plastic surgeon who originated the television series, “Extreme Makeover” which was an instantaneous phenomenon and was the initial doctor selected for the ABC hit series.
- Dr Fisher specializes in aesthetic/cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, nose, breast, and body, and is considered one of the best facial plastic surgeons in the world.
- His practice includes A–list celebrities, entertainment, and fashion icons, supermodels, Fortune 500 business executives, royalty, and other medical and licensed professionals from around the world.
- Because of his surgical skills and clinical judgment he is sought after by an expansive international clientele.
In 2010, Dr Fisher created the Biomed Spa of Beverly Hills™, which offers a comprehensive variety of medical treatments designed to optimize and create a platform for the health and restoration of skin and thus promotes a concept of unequalled and sustainable wellness. This includes non-invasive skin tightening, body contouring, and fat reduction technology. Customized computer complexion analysis is also available to help direct and monitor treatment regimens. The latest laser, radiofrequency, and ultrasound modalities are all available as well as all aspects of tissue injectables with fillers and neurotoxins. Wellness and longevity are fully supported in the Spa with Counter-aging supplements and bio-identical hormone replacement. A well-respected nutritionist is also available to help provide every aspect of health and wellness.
- Location: San Fransico, California.
- Timothy Marten is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Founder/Director of the Marten Clinic of Plastic Surgery in San Francisco.
- He received his medical degree with multiple honours from the University of California Davis and went on to complete training in general and microsurgery.
- Dr Marten is a Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and recipient of a Certificate of Advanced Education in Aesthetic Surgery.
- He is an internationally recognized authority on surgery to rejuvenate and improve the face.
- Dr Marten has taught a generation of plastic surgeons advanced techniques in facial plastic surgery.
- He has also published numerous scientific articles on surgery to rejuvenate the face and has authored over thirty textbook chapters on facelift surgery and related topics including widely referenced and referred to chapters in acclaimed plastic surgery textbooks; The Art of Aesthetic Surgery, Mastery In Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinics In Plastic Surgery, Instructional Courses in Plastic Surgery, Deep Face-lifting Techniques, Operative Techniques In Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic Rejuvenation of the Face and Neck, The Forehead and Temporal Fossa: Anatomy and Technique, Plastic Surgery: Indications and Practice and International Textbook of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr Marten has also been chosen as editor/contributor to the textbook Facelift: State of the Art.
- His attention to detail and special techniques are renowned. He uses techniques to obtain maximum improvement while preserving a soft, natural, harmonious, and “non-surgical” appearance, with inconspicuous scars.
- Dr Martin has also been profiled and quoted on TV, radio, and in numerous magazines and newspapers including CNN, NPR, Vogue, W, Allure, GQ, Tattler, Harper’s Bazaar, Focus, Cosmetic Surgery Times, the Business Times, the New York Times, and the San Francisco Chronicle.”
- High SMAS Facelift: Combined Single Flap Lifting of the Jawline, Cheek, and Midface
- Facial Fat Grafting: Why, Where, How, and How Much
- Facelift: Planning and Technique
- Location: Miami, Florida.
- James Stuzin is one of the foremost experts in aesthetic plastic surgery practising today.
- He’s authored several seminal textbooks including “Surgical Rejuvenation of the Face” and “Chemical Peeling and Laser Resurfacing” and published over 100 heavily cited articles in plastic surgery journals.
- Dr Stuzin also performs live surgery demonstrations to teach other plastic surgeons his cutting edge techniques for face lifting, neck lifting, endoscopic brow lifting, and upper- and lower eyelid surgery.
After entering into practice with Dr Thomas J. Baker, Dr Baker and Dr Stuzin they developed “The Extended SMAS” procedure — now a widely utilized technique in facelifts. The approach was groundbreaking in the way it put aesthetics central to the practice of plastic surgery, allowing restoration of a facial shape to a more youthful form without the surgical distortion so commonly seen in other face-lifting procedures. This procedure not only enhances facial appearance and contour, but it has the additional benefit of minimizing scar perceptibility and signs that the patient has undergone surgery. After having performed several thousand Extended SMAS procedures throughout his career, Dr Stuzin is not only the co-founder of this technique but one of the world’s leading experts on its execution.
An accomplished educator as well as surgeon, Dr Stuzin is regarded throughout the field of aesthetic plastic surgery as a leading expert. To date, he’s been one of only two plastic surgeons in the State of Florida elected by his peers to serve as the Director and Chairman of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the organization that provides Board Certification for plastic surgeons in the United States.
- The relationship of the superficial and deep facial fascias: relevance to rhytidectomy and aging.
- Anatomy of the frontal branch of the facial nerve: the significance of the temporal fat pad.
- The anatomy and clinical applications of the buccal fat pad.
- Location: New York, New York, and West Orange, New Jersey.
- Salas is an academically brilliant student of surgery, involved in pioneering both research and publications.
- Moreover, he has a warm bedside manner and finesse that you simply can not teach.
- Dr Salas was also named one of America’s top plastic surgeons by the Consumers Research Council of America.
- Additionally, he got on the Vogue Magazine list as one of the “Top Choices in the Tri-States”.
- He has also earned the rare distinction of triple board certification by; the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the American Board of Surgery, and the American Board of Mesoplasty.
Dr Salas is an internationally recognized educator, author, and lecturer in advanced techniques in cosmetic procedures. His cosmetic surgery training and experience focus on minimally invasive (endoscopic), “scarless” plastic surgery resulting in the ability to minimize the incisions and avoid many of the scars that are associated with many surgical procedures. So, it comes as no surprise that he is in our Top Plastic Surgeons in the USA list.
- Euler calculations for multielement airfoils using Cartesian grids.
- Far-field boundary conditions for transonic lifting solutions to the Euler equations
- Reducing Readmissions Using Teach-Back: Enhancing Patient and Family Education
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Zenn is board certified in Plastic Surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- He is currently an examiner for the Board, administering oral boards to board-eligible plastic surgeons annually.
In 2000, Dr Zenn was recruited to the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Duke University Medical Center where he held many titles over 17 years, including Professor with Tenure, Vice Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery, Director of Resident Training, and also Co-Director of the Facial Reanimation Program.
At Duke, Dr Zenn’s practise was a mix of highly intricate reconstructions of the face, breast, and body and state-of-the-art cosmetic surgeries. While at Duke Dr Zenn invented the “Zenn Delay” breast reconstruction procedure, used around the world to provide women with genetic risk (BRCA) and all stages of cancer immediate reconstruction with a dramatically improved safety profile. His original study of his first cohort of patients was published in 2015.
Not only has Dr Zenn published numerous articles and book chapters he has also lectured around the world on a variety of topics in plastic surgery. His two-volume textbook, Reconstructive Surgery, has become required reading for young plastic surgeons both in the U.S. and abroad. He is proud to have trained hundreds of plastic surgery residents, many of whom practice in the Raleigh area.
Dr Zenn’s easy-going and relaxed nature immediately puts his patients at ease. He is approachable, and his office is aesthetically calming. He also takes a personal approach to patient care. His patients call him directly on his cell phone for any immediate problems or concerns, he is always there for them. His integrity and amazing bedside manner are the trademarks of his reputation and solidified his spot on our top 20 plastic surgeons in the USA list
- A novel approach to the treatment of lower extremity lymphedema by transferring a vascularized submental lymph node flap to the ankle
- Intraoperative laser angiography using the SPY system: review of the literature and recommendations for use
- Successful Translation of Fluorescence Navigation During Oncologic Surgery: A Consensus Report
- A National Snapshot of Satisfaction with Breast Cancer Procedures
- Location: Beachwood, Ohio.
- James E. Zins, MD, is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- He is the Chairman of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Cleveland Clinic.
- Dr Zins specializes in facial cosmetic surgery including facelifts (rhytidectomy); neck, forehead, and eyebrow lifts; eyelid surgery, and cosmetic nose reshaping (rhinoplasty).
- His interests include Botox® and cosmetic injectable fillers, including human fat injections, Juvederm®, Perlane®, Radiesse®, Restylane®, and Sculptra®.
A frequent lecturer at national and international meetings, Dr Zins has served as the president of the Northeast Ohio Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons and the Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgeons. He also is a founding member of the American Society of Craniofacial Surgeons, a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a board member of the American Association of Plastic Surgeons.
Additionally, Dr Zins is a Professor of Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine and serves as an Oral Board senior examiner for the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
He has published more than 150 papers in peer-reviewed plastic surgery journals and more than 10 book chapters. He is an innovator of facelift alternatives. Furthermore, he serves on the editorial boards of multiple plastic surgery journals including Associate Editor of the Aesthetic Section of the Annals of Plastic Surgery; Associate Editor of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and on the editorial board of the Aesthetic Surgery Journal.
- Membranous versus endochondral bone: implications for craniofacial reconstruction.
- Abdominoplasty, An Issue of Clinics in Plastic Surgery
- Complications Following Injection of Soft-Tissue Fillers
- A New Composite Facial and Scalp Transplantation Model in Rats
- Location: New York, New York.
- Dr Aston is a double board-certified plastic surgeon.
- He is also one of the world’s foremost experts in aesthetic plastic surgery.
- Dr Aston is known around the world for his development of modern facelift techniques, which produce natural, unoperated results.
- His techniques reposition not just the skin but also the deeper plane of muscles and fascia beneath the skin of the face and neck.
- While Dr Aston repositions the deeper plane in every patient, variations in an individual’s anatomy require different techniques of lifting and repositioning the muscles and fascia to give the most desired and elegant facial rejuvenation.
- He is also an expert in cosmetic eyelid surgery and brow lifting techniques, as well as the closed rhinoplasty technique, which avoids incisions and scars on the outside of the nose. He has used the closed technique for thousands of noses, both in primary and secondary procedures.
- Dr Aston has a tremendous amount of experience with cosmetic breast and body contouring procedures such as breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, as well as liposuction, and abdominoplasty.
Dr Aston has a lot of experience with nonsurgical facial rejuvenation treatments such as fillers, BOTOX®, lasers, and peels for those patients who are not candidates or do not wish to have a surgical facelift.
- Is there a difference? A prospective study comparing lateral and standard SMAS facelifts with extended SMAS and composite rhytidectomies.
- Face Lift
- Taking It on the Chin
- Location: New York, New York.
- Matarasso is currently a Clinical Professor of Surgery at Northwell Health System/Hofstra University, Zucker School of Medicine.
- He maintains an on-site AAAASF-accredited operating room and has hospital privileges at numerous New York City medical centres.
- Dr Matarasso is an authority on each of the services he offers, from facelifts, rhinoplasties, blepharoplasties, and injectables to abdominoplasty, liposuction, laser resurfacing, and breast surgery.
- Matarasso has devoted his entire career to the subspecialty of aesthetic plastic surgery.
- His dedication to; medical training, education, and scientific research is manifested in his membership and active participation in more than twenty regional and national medical organizations.
- Dr Matarasso is a manuscript reviewer or discussant for 22 medical journals including the Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA).
- Furthermore, Dr Matarasso has authored over 250 articles and 75 book chapters and monographs.
- He has also presented almost 700 papers, posters, and lectures both nationally and internationally.
- Liposuction as an adjunct to a full abdominoplasty.
- Barbed Sutures in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: Evolution of Thought and Process
- Abdominoplasty, An Issue of Clinics in Plastic Surgery
- Liposuction devices: technology update
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland.
- Emily became Dr Clarke-Pearson after graduating from medical school at Brown University in 2007.
- Dr Clarke-Pearson entered Harvard Medical School’s plastic surgery residency as one of three women in a group of 27.
- As a woman in a predominantly male environment, she made the most of any opportunity to motivate female medical students and residents to pursue a career in plastic surgery. A field where the vast majority of patients are women, but the vast majority of surgeons are still men.
Now, Dr Clarke-Pearson practices primarily aesthetic plastic surgery. She specializes in; face, breast and body cosmetic procedures. She also specialises in non-surgical techniques like Botox and facial filler injections. She listens closely to her patients’ concerns and translates that into the surgery or procedure that best fits each patient’s goals.
- Systematic Review of the Surgical Treatment of Extremity Lymphedema
- Revisions in Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction: How Does Direct-to-Implant Measure Up?
- Comparison of Irradiated Versus Nonirradiated DIEP Flaps in Patients Undergoing Immediate Bilateral DIEP Reconstruction with Unilateral Postmastectomy Radiation Therapy (PMRT)
- Quality Assurance Initiative at One Institution for Minimally Invasive Breast Biopsy as the Initial Diagnostic Technique
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia.
- Metcalfe completed medical school and a six-year integrated Plastic Surgery residency at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Under the mentorship of some of the most renowned plastic surgeons in the world, he developed proficiency in all aspects of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Furthermore, as a Chief Resident, he led the plastic surgery clinic at Grady Memorial Hospital, managing a high volume of complex traumatic wounds, cancer reconstruction, and aesthetic surgeries. During this time, he authored numerous scientific papers and book chapters. He also presented his research at both national and international meetings.
- Dr Metcalfe specializes in a wide range of advanced plastic surgeries including; facelifts, blepharoplasty, breast augmentation, body contouring, reconstructive, and minimally-invasive surgery, as well as non-surgical facial rejuvenation.
- He also has extensive training in injectables. This includes both Botox and fillers, as well as, broad experience in chemical peels and laser resurfacing.
- Dr Metcalfe aims to provide the best possible care to all of his patients with the most current advancements in plastic surgery.
- He is currently a medical staff member at Piedmont Hospital, Emory University Hospital Midtown, and Northside Hospital.
- Prevalence of Body Dysmorphic Disorder Among Patients Seeking Breast Reconstruction
- Patient-Reported Quality of Life After Breast Reconstruction
- The Effects of Breast Size in Unilateral Postmastectomy Breast Reconstruction
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia.
- Dr Nahai has international recognition as an innovator in the field of plastic surgery. He has developed and refined countless aesthetic and reconstructive procedures.
- In other words, his contribution to aesthetic (Cosmetic) surgery is extensive.
- As a surgeon, Dr Nahai is always at the forefront of what is new and exciting in his field.
Spanning the globe, at both in-person and video conferences, Dr Nahai shares his expertise and techniques to advance the field of Plastic Surgery at large. Foad Nahai, MD is often referred to by his medical peers as a man of great modesty, and at the same time, is considered to be one of the most respected plastic surgeons not only in the United States but internationally.
In addition to numerous professional honours and awards, Dr Nahai has been listed in; “Best Doctors in America,” “Best Doctors in Atlanta,” and also in W Magazine as one of the top plastic surgeons in the world. He has also been invited to lecture and demonstrate plastic surgical procedures all over the world.
- Management of the infected median sternotomy wound with muscle flaps. The Emory 20-year experience.
- Evolution of technique of the direct transblepharoplasty approach for the correction of the lower lid and midfacial ageing: maximizing results and minimizing complications in a 5-year experience.
- A 15-Year Experience with Primary Breast Augmentation
- Updated International Clinical Recommendations on Scar Management
Further Reading Related to Facelift
- Facelift Sydney – Soliman Plastic Surgery Clinic Sydney
- Facelift Perth | Face and Neck Lift | Dr Anh Plastic Surgery
- Face Lift / Neck Lift | Dr. Guy Watts Perth Surgeon